More on that Dino love.

 ...and so i kissed her. her lips on mine felt like ambrosia, i was immediately inebriated with passion. the softness of her kiss consumed my senses. i felt a strand of her obsidian hair fly in between our kiss and she smirked in a way that just melted my entire existence and pulled away. "I...always thought you'd be a good kisser" she said as she pushed her hair behind her ear. I tried to copy her smile, trying to summon all the charisma i've ever dreamed of having. i stepped in closer to her, feeling her body pressed against mine. i slowly leaned in for another kiss. this time i moved in slower, adoring her blue eyes. This time she slowly caressed my back until she was almost hugging me and then strongly pushed her body against mine. "i can feel all of you" she whispered in between kisses. our breathing got heavier and heavier and suddenly i found myself holding her, her legs wrapped around my waist. "Wait, are you sure we can do this?" i managed to muttered in a bout of insanity. Her slender and firm legs were squeezing my waist while her long arms held on to my neck and her chest grazed against mine. Her face was soft with big eyes that asked me if i was crazy for questioning this. we both laughed at the same time and i'm sure she could feel me in more than one way, in more than one place. This was wrong. we both knew it but we both had a primal need. i had never seen such a beauty. i was in love from the first time she looked away from me.

.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

Spicy Swiss train

a need to sober up my mind