moving the air

i remember when you moved in close to my face.
at first i turned towards you but soon enough you were closer than i was prepared

[
the grass, the trees, the clouds behind you
all became a blur and for a brief moment
i looked into your eyes and i lost control of myself.

i\
i couldn't speak or move of my own accord, but i knew what
my brain was telling me:
look at her lips. curved perfectly, taught like a sail in the wind.
they are pretty and plump and juicy
and filled with that ambiguous pink and red hue of sunset
look how they are moving,
you can touch them,
caress them softly with your lips..kiss her
kiss her. kiss her.
kiss her.

and then the air moved.
]

your voice reached me with your sweet whisper
and every hair on my body stood tall
and i'm sure i blushed because i felt my cheeks warm as the sun
and goosebumps ran all through my back
and i snapped. took control.

the clouds came back, the grass was there, the trees swayed with the wind.
i turned my head away to not see those gorgeous eyes
and listen to you.

we smiled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

a need to sober up my mind

Spicy Swiss train