rapper's delight

why you gotta be so comfortable, uncomfortable,
talk to all the dudes, ms. affable,
i just want a taste of your lips, it's understandable, commendable, my body thinks demandable,
you're so beautiful, beyond the universe, expandable,
pray to you all day, my dreams unexplainable,
i can't stop my heart, uncontrollable

girl, this is the worst infatuation,
your body kills me, the situation,
while your mind is a celebration,
shine bright like a constellation
shooting star, your appellation

let me hold you tight tight
this loneliness is not right
smack your ass, my god so tight
smother me, just one bite, all night,
full on ass appetite

shake it up in my face,
for you all i've got is praise
never tire of the chase,
are you the prettiest girl in the world? the only answer is yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

a need to sober up my mind

Spicy Swiss train