An ocean of beauty

 Every kiss was sweeter than the previous one. Her lips felt like the softest fabric ever imagined. The wetness of her lower lip as it parted was an embrace to happiness and flowers bloomed in my heart.

From the first time I saw her freezing in that train platform I knew she’d kill me. Either from love or heartbreak. She was so skinny, when she put on my scarf her tiny shirt lifted and I could see her hip bones. God I wanted to get on my knees and worship her waist!

But now we are here, on a bridge over the rhine and alone. Feeling grateful that we found each other, saying our good byes, and suddenly I held her hand and pulled her closer to me. It was so smooth I couldn’t believe I was doing it. I saw her big eyes, forest green in this dusk light, dart from my lips to my eyes and I kissed her. Then all passion broke loose. 

I felt love. It was warm, it was sudden, it was scary. We couldn’t part like this. Her hands wrapped around my neck and I held her even closer. I felt her body. Her breasts, her hips, her waist, her thighs. She was skinny but she felt soft, love mixed in with lust. 

She was so beautiful in every way I drowned in my feelings. I wanted to let go. But her kiss dragged me deeper. A soft bite here and then, a slight touch of the tongue. I was lost. I was in an ocean of beauty and I embraced the depths. 

Poseidon himself would have drowned in your lips. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

Spicy Swiss train

a need to sober up my mind