Spicy Swiss train

 Rolling verdant hills adorn the brilliance of you eyes but my mind today wonders to your mouth and those crimson lips in your pale face. 

A passionate kiss, a lustful embrace. 

My hands move down from your neck onto your shoulders 

And as I lovingly move down i hold on to the tiny straps of your old tank top. 


The mountains become smoky with early morning fog and we kiss in that empty train cabin. 

Your breasts exposed and at attention. Like beautiful pink soldiers waiting to be kissed and teased and adored. 

The train speeds and so do we. The clicking noise disappears and your moans are the only music in my ears. 

My hands hold on to your waist but a powerful gravitational force pulls them down; soon your traveling comfy pants are comfortably by your ankles. 


A long bridge ahead of us and an emerald river below us remind me of your eyes  

But I can only see that beautiful mound of pleasure between your legs.  

I kiss you and your music gets louder and faster.

I feel like we are one. One body, one mind, one singular ecstasy shared. 

You arch your back over that little table meant only as a computer tray. 

My hands again feel the inevitable pulling force and one moves to grab your delicious ass while the other aids my mouth with my kisses.

You feel the pressure of pleasure as my fingers rhythmically match my lips and tongue.

There’s a cave ahead of us, but before darkness takes us your song ends in a beautiful aria I’ll never forget. 

My face is soaked but I’m smiling and as the lights go out in our train of love, all I can do I live for your embrace.


I’ll never let you go. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

a need to sober up my mind