Sea

 The sea was bright blue and brought a brisk and cooling breeze. We were up on a hill overlooking the town and the vineyards that surrounded it. The sun shone splendidly and created gilded stripes in between the waves. It was around noon and before taking out the picnic blanket I looked at her to see if she was enjoying the view. I couldn’t be more enchanted. In the sun her eyes were a deeper blue than any ocean or sea I had ever seen. Sapphires were dull and boring next to her. Her lips were rosy and pretty and in a half smile that made me float in the air. I reached my hand to hold hers but I missed the mark and suddenly I was holding her hip. The curves of her body, she was a goddess incarnate. I prayed for Aphrodite to be elsewhere or else she’d be jealous. 

We ate our sandwiches and laid on the blanket looking at the few clouds. i put my hands under my head and she nestled next to me. She looked at me and kissed me. At first softly. Then she crossed a leg over my waist and without lifting her lips from mine she got on top of me. I released my hands and under that clear and breezy sky we embraced each other like we were the only people in the world. My hands caressed her back and she pressed me more and more with her hips. I kissed her passionately and in one moment of passion I gently but firmly bit her lower lip. She moaned and I could feel her wanting me as much as I wanted her. She sat up and pulled me up by my shirt. Soon I was shirtless and we were back to kissing. My tongue played with her lips and she giggled, apparently it made her tickle in places she didn’t know it could. 

I picked her up and we changed places. She was on the blanket and I was on top watching her struggle to take off her jeans. I wasted no time in taking mine off. I then started kissing her again, this time directly where it tickled. She twisted in pleasure as i played with her labia and her nipples at the same time. My hands and mouth playing in sync following her moans and twists and twitches. I then moved one hand down and while my tongue teased her clit my finger teased her opening. I could feel her pulsating, asking for more. Her muscles tensed as my fingers entered her and pleasured her. We played like that for what seemed too short a time when she pulled my hair and without saying a word I knew what she wanted. She felt so small under me. I wanted to hold her as I went inside her. My dick throbbing harder than I had ever experienced. I loved her more than life itself. Her blonde hair in the grass was brighter than the sun in the sea. Her face was perfect. Her mouth opened in pleasure, her eyes glittering, her perfect nose cutely buttoned up as she came on my dick following the rhythm of my throbs. She sighed and I fell in love harder. 

We stayed naked in that hill top until the sun started to go down. The sea got dark but her smile and eyes shone brighter than twilight could bear. We stumbled back into town never saying a word in the entire day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

a need to sober up my mind

Spicy Swiss train