nothing

 nothing to report. i have been in a funk since yesterday. i have a lot of work to do but i have been avoiding it all and also avoiding people because i do not want to make it clear what a disappointment i am. tomorrow i hope to make up for it. at least to do something. it's also been very cold these last two days. that's my own lame excuse. i barely believe it. so what have i been doing? reading. reading and reading. but fun stuff. not work stuff. 

so why am i writing tonight? for my fans of course! what would you like me to write about?


thoughts:

recently found that my grandma may be diagnosed with cancer. it's terrible. if it comes out to be true, she might not have very much longer. but while my brother feels kind alarmed or sad about it, i just feel..nothing. am i broken? i love my grandma. maybe it hasn't hit me yet? am i robot?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

warm day

a need to sober up my mind

Spicy Swiss train